Senior Engineer (Lead)
We’re looking for our third engineering hires! You’ll have a rare opportunity to work directly with technical founders to usher in the next phase of growth for Fitbod. As an early hire in a pivotal role, you’ll not only have strong influence over product development & technical stack, but also help navigate uncharted business and technical challenges.
Are you passionate about fitness and want to transform the way people reach their personal health goals? Do you want to work on a small team that loves to execute quickly, ship thoughtful features and impact thousands of users? Join us as we build the future of strength-training.
- You are a creative problem solver who is disciplined and works independently.
- You've previously defined new engineering process.
- Experience in hiring and fostering an engineering team.
- You like to think broadly about technical and product strategy.
- Architect, write and deploy code.
- 5+ years of software developer experience with 3+ years developing native mobile applications.
- iOS development in Swift & Xcode.
- Cocoapods, 3rd party SDKs and REST API.
- Python, Shell Scripting Languages.
Bonus if you have one ore more of the following:
- High level knowledge of machine learning principles.
- Fitness-minded or practicing strength-trainer.
About the team:
Headquartered in San Francisco at Raise the Bar Fitness, Fitbod is backed by Jason Calacanis and PearVC. The company was founded by Allen Chen (CEO / Development) and Jesse Venticinque (CPO, Design). Additionally three certified personal trainers help build in the best practices of strength training.
At Fitbod, our mission is to equip the world with expert fitness coaching. Our ultimate aim with Fitbod is to foster a more productive and functional populace through a worldwide dedication to physical fitness.
If you're interested in this job, please send us a note about why you're a phenomenal fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a resume or Linkedin profile link if possible.
The best way to get our attention is to either be an active Fitbod user or recently tried the product. Thanks!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.